Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Shedd Aquarium Free Feb 16-24

This morning, I saw the discount for the aquarium in the Red Eye (the local free daily paper published by the Tribune). I thought I’d see if there’s anything else out there, because I remember seeing some ad walking around the loop that you could go to a different museum for free every day of the week. Well, I found more than just the Shedd! Chicago is great for the FREE stuff. =)

Two things I'd note - check the website to confirm the dates, and in almost all cases it's for General admission, so once you're in then you'd pay for the special exhibits.

Shedd Aquarium:
Ford is sponsoring free admission from Feb 16th- 24th through the Community Discount Days. (My guess is that 'community' means that you will need to show a driver’s license that you’re an IL resident, and I would recommend calling to confirm.)
http://www.sheddaquarium.org/discounts.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena