Friday, March 20, 2009

I Heart Groupon - now for Chicago AND Boston!

Note: Group + Coupon = Groupon

It's official - Groupon is not just for our fellow Chicagoans anymore.  As of midnight on March 16th, the concept of 'getting your Groupon' expanded from the Windy City to Beantown.  I love love love this site, and can't wait for it to hit San Francisco someday so I can send groupon deals back to my hometown state.

Here's the story direct from their site:

Groupon, congrats on your first born!

2 comments:

  1. I hope it comes to SF soon too! :)

    I forwarded your site to Terra, she is visiting your Windy city next April with her mom.

    -Alesa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, send me Terra's email! Hopefully she and her mum can take advantage of some of the free museum days! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Made by Lena