Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration Day Donuts?

So I texted some deal finding friends today, and it made me realize I should get this blog thing moving…that way, if you’re interested, you can just sign up, so you can get updates as I update my blog. V found out that if you have a blackberry, you can get up to the minute updates on your blackberry.

Today in honor for the inauguration, Krispy Kream Donuts gave us the freedom to choose…a donut! I don’t normally like to buy donuts, but if it’s FREE – sure!! There’s nothing better then getting that occasional sugar and caffeine high first thing in the morning…thanks KKD!

For inauguration night, we went to see the Killers at the nearby UIC Pavilion. Overall it was a great show. Though it started off rather blah, after the first couple of songs, our favorite Vegas boys put on a great performance. For a Tuesday night, it was a short and sweet show. I had to mention that UIC has a great Designator Driver FREEBIE. Since we walked to the show I thought I’d check it out, partially out of curiosity and the fact that it was super close to our seats. Basically, provided you’re not drinking alcohol, you get a coupon for a FREE non-alcoholic drink. All things considered, I got a $4 bottle of water for FREE. Thanks UIC!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena